Donations of Materials
Material donations are not being accepted at this time.
When donations can be accepted again, the following will apply:
Material donations will be accepted by the Friends of the Library
. Materials will be taken with the following provisions:
- They must be in good condition with no mold, mildew, insects, et cetera.
- No value is placed on the materials. A signed donation receipt will be provided upon request.
- Encyclopedias, textbooks, video tapes and magazines are not accepted.
- Once materials are donated, they are used at the discretion of the library staff.
- If you wish to donate a large number of materials, please call 954.757.4200 prior to bringing them to the library. Please do not put donations into the book drop or leave outside the library.
Donations of Funds
Donations of funds for the library are usually made to the Friends of the Library
, but in some cases they can be made to the City. They can be for either a specific purpose, agreed to by both parties, or they can be for general use. Please contact the library at 954.757.4200 if you have questions.
Donations of Artwork
The library does not
accept artwork donations at this time.