- Feature Links
- Information Technology
The Information Technology Division will lead, guide, and support in the effective use of computers and information processing technology, in partnership with City Departments, to meet the overall objective of providing quality services to the Citizens of Parkland.
The Information Technology Division relies on its own internal staff, plus the
assistance of external partners, to provide all computer related services for the city.
These services include:
- Provide support for desktop equipment through help desk and on-site customer assistance
- Provide administration and business continuity of the City’s applications, data bases, email, and file servers
- Provide design and maintenance of network infrastructure to support city computer operations and information transfer
- Provide for the procurement, development, upgrades, and support of business software for city departments
- Support telephone communications for City departments
- Website design and Content management support and maintenance
- Provide support and maintenance of Audio / Visual equipment for Commission and Advisory Board meetings
- Ensure effective technical and fiscal management of the Department's operations, resources, and contracts
- Ensure security and integrity of Parkland's network and data