- 10:00 a.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- City Hall Conference Room
Meeting dates are subject to change. To confirm meeting dates check our Calendar of Events or contact us directly at 954.757.4165.
The Development Review Committee ensures that development requests are processed with a minimum amount of delay, and that applicants are kept advised as to the status of their project. The City requires a minimum of four weeks to review the initial submittal.
View more information about the Development Review Committee (DRC) Process
Staff Departments Receiving Plans for Review
- Building Division - 954.753.5447
- Broward County Sheriff’s Office Parkland District - 954.753.5050
- Coral Springs Fire Department - 954.346.1396
- Engineering Division - 954.757.4144
- Planning and Zoning Division - 954.757.4165