Saturday, April 1, 2023
9:30AM at Terramar Park
Open to Parkland residents only
Eggstravaganza Commonly Asked Questions
Do I need to register? If so, is there a cost to attend?
- Registration is required; however, there is no cost.
- Please note that all who attend must provide proof of Parkland residency.
- Space and supplies are limited and will be available first-come, first-serve.
How do I prove I am a Parkland resident?
- Proof of residency is required for admission. Only one form of proof is necessary; examples of proof residency include driver's license, water bill, etc.)
Where is registration?
- Registration is now open to residents online via WebTrac and in person at the P-REC building.
I would like my business to participate. How can my business or organization get involved as a sponsor?
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the City of Parkland, should contact the office of Jackie Wehmeyer, Senior Director of Strategy and Intergovernmental Affairs/ADA Coordinator at (954) 757-4134, or Florida Relay at 7-1-1 or www.ftri.org/relay, as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. For more information, please visit the City’s website at https://cityofparkland.org/1230/ADA-Notice.