Eats ‘N’ Beats
Eats 'N' Beats
Saturday, June 5th, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Pine Trails Park Amphitheater (10561 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33067)
Grab your lawn chairs and blankets, bring your family, friends, and a big appetite. This free outdoor concert will feature the live musical act, Shaw Davis & the Black Ties, and a wide variety of food trucks.
Formed in 2017 and hailing from Pompano Beach. Florida, Shaw Davis & The Black Ties feature an incendiary fusion of progressive hard rock and roots rock that embodies the soul found within the blues rock icons of the 60s and 70s. After a steady dose of touring the United States, performing over 300 shows in a two year span, the band has begun to carve their way into the national touring scene.
Eats 'N' Beats Information
- We will have social distancing circles to be utilized throughout the event on the great lawn.
- Please ensure your group does not consist of more than 10 people.
Blankets and Lawn Chairs
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair, blanket, etc. for seating during the event.
- Please note space is limited.
- Be respectful to the space of others and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Food trucks will be on-site.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in the designated area.
- If you are interested in being a participating sponsor please reach out to us - ParklandEvents@CityofParkland.org
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are extremely vulnerable.
- By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please do not attend this event if you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms.