The Human Resource Department is committed to hiring, compensating and developing the city's workforce. We are responsible for recruitment, orientation, compensation, benefits, class specifications, development, volunteer opportunities for the community, and training of employees.
We operate using the application of all aspects of human resource practices to support organizational effectiveness for the city.
In order to achieve this effectiveness, we recognize the importance of providing a workplace where employee actions are directly aligned with organizational goals. Employees experience a supportive, respectful environment that offers challenging, rewarding and interesting work.
It is the mission of the Human Resources department to provide the following quality services to the employees of the City of Parkland:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals and volunteers
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization
- A safe and healthful working environment
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback
- Resource for administering benefits, policies and procedures
Inspired by the City's goal to provide exceptional service to the residents of Parkland, our Department aims to achieve this through our team-work philosophy, proactive efforts and commitment to Human Resources best practices.
Please call the job hotline at (954) 757-4169 for additional information about your online application.
The City of Parkland is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Employer / Drug-free workplace / M / F / D / V.