Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
Employment/ Volunteer with The City of Parkland
The City of Parkland has adopted a paperless online employment system designed to help you find the job or volunteer opportunity that you are looking for, faster and easier.
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Apply for multiple and new jobs without re-entering application information
- Receive notice when a position you are interested in becomes available
- Check the status of your application at your convenience
To enter the Online Hiring Center and a listing of job and/or volunteer opportunities CLICK HERE
A physical, drug screen, and background investigation are required for all positions. The City of Parkland is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Employer / Drug-free workplace / M / F / D / V.