The Library encourages the use of its shared facility in a safe, respectful and responsible manner. View the Parkland Library Use and Comfort Policy.
- Library card applications can be completed in person at the Library.
- Proof of residency in the City of Parkland is required. Driver's license, picture ID, voter's registration or utility bill with Parkland address are accepted.
- Non-resident students, business owners, and teachers may be eligible. See additional library card information.
|Overdue Fines / Maximum|
|Most materials||3 weeks||$.25 per day / $5.00|
|New fiction collection||2 weeks||$.25 per day / $5.00|
|Book discussion group books||2 weeks||$.25 per day / $5.00|
|Magazines||1 week||$.25 per day / $5.00|
|DVDs||1 week||$1.00 per day / $10.00|
|eBooks and eAudiobooks||2 weeks||not applicable|
- Print materials can be renewed for the original loan period if the item is not on reserve for another patron.
- Renew online by logging in to the catalog or email your request.
- Reservations can be placed for items on loan.
- Email notifications are sent when the item becomes available.
- Reserve online by logging in to the catalog or email your request.
- 20 print items per library card.
- 5 DVDs per library card.
eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Information Desk return slot.
- Drive-up book drop in the Library's north parking lot open 24/7.
- If we don't own it, we will get it from another Library.
- Email your request or ask at the Information Desk.
- Black and white $0.10 per page